Thursday, September 12, 2002

ladies, gents.....
AND NOW A WORD FROM AN ANGRY YOUNG MAN.

Whacking Day has been off the air for a few days, but Tex wants all his readers to keep the faith:

Some assistance please....


If I could grovel and beg for a favour: a brief mention on your blogspace that my site is down, and I don't know when it will be back up.


I had the misfortune to give my business to the world's most incompetent webhosting company. They're near the point of collapse...they've been bought out by another band of idiots who are moving all their servers to Houston. Needless to say...nothing is working properly and everything is behind schedule. I can't even put up a "be back soon" message


Whackingday.com could be back online tomorrow, or in a month for all I know. All permalinked articles can still be accessed but the intro page is dead as a doorknob. Of course, this *had* to happen on Sep.10.......


Regards,
Tex

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?