Sunday, August 18, 2002

As you have no doubt noticed, I am posting instead of enjoying the pleasures of the hotel life.

Well, it turns out The Good Lady Wife arranged a weekend away at home, a practice I thoroughly recommend. Outsource the children, turn off the phones, and take a holiday in your own city. Thus far we’ve been out to dinner, listened to some good blues, been to a very good play, and spent the evening in watching movies. Today there are more activities planned, about which I have not the faintest clue.

She’s is a truly remarkable woman, and proved this yesterday by reshuffling her plans for our time to slot enough time that she could deliver me, unprepared, to lunch with some Australian bloggers, organised by the very lovely Jason Soon. Thanks Jase.

22 years together and I love that woman.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?