Monday, June 17, 2002

Figuring the time differences, I call my post about Iraq ahead of Stephen Green by about twelve hours. Or three days. Or yesterday. Frankly, with the high-foreheads building a working TELEPORTER FOR GOD’S SAKE (see last), my sense of time and causality will be back with me sometime last Wednesday.

I wish I’d wrote
Saddam became the dictator of Iraq by brutality and murder. He stays dictator by a combination of brutality, murder, and paranoia. And President Bush just turned the Paranoia Meter up to 11.


Is it time to sell short? Matbe not, given that the “dirty bomb” scare didn’t register a blip on the NYSE.

Comments:
Good day very nice site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .
. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I am glad to search out so many helpful info right here within the submit, we need work out more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Here is my blog; buy genf20 plus
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?